FW: LPC Strategic Committee LeakInboxLPC leaker
Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, October 10, 2020, 1:38 PM, REMOVED
I want you some information. I’m a of the of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but providing is originating from the Strategic Planning Committee (which is steered by the PMO).
I need off by saying that I’m not happy doing this but to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants future not my children other children . reason doing that roughly 30% of the committee members pleased with the direction take Canada, but our opinions ignored, plan on moving forward toward their goals. also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.
The road map and aim was by the PMO and is as follows:
– secondary lockdown restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond the capacity of testing, including increases in COVID-related deaths following growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lockdown (much stricter than and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with a secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) wave with higher and rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lockdown restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) implemented. Full travel restrictions imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning into the universal basic income program. Expected mid-Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as all major roadways travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to . Expected by Q3 2021.
Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning Committee was asked way of transitioning Canadians an unprecedented economic endeavor. One change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on scale, the was offer Canadians total debt relief. how it works: the will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding provided
to Canada by the IMF under become Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness, the individual would forfeit ownership of any property and assets forever. The individual would to partaking COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lockdown (through of photo identification as Canada’s HealthPass).
Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told: “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details”. Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told our duty sure we came up with never happen. We were told individuals' best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly we were told that refused would first live under the lockdown restrictions indefinitely. over period as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities two options, participate debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely isolation facility under the classification of public health risk and have all their assets seized.
So as imagine after hearing all of this it quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before. In the end, implied by the PMO that agenda will move forward who agrees with it or not. That it won't just be Canada but , all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That advantage of the situations before us change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who key issues arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told .
All is that I don’t think it's place Canadians into a dark future.
Vancouver, Canada·Posted Today, October 14